Austin TechBreakfast Highlights and UpdatesJuly 2014Austin TechBreakfast THIS Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ Capital Factory
Austin TechBreakfast is once again at Capital Factory this month for Austin TechBreakfast! This month, we're featuring improving the experience of hiring a professional painter
from EasyPaint, making it easy to build connected products
by Emmoco, on-demand grocery delivery
from Instacart, enabling developers to add video search to their service with just two lines of code
from OP3Nvoice, and changing the world, one dime at a time
We're going to have more awesome tech demos and great interactive opportunities to meet other great techies, entrepreneurs, startup folks, and technologists at our monthly Austin TechBreakfast event. Breakfast tacos, of course. This event is FREE!
RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Austin-TechBreakfast/events/155623492/
When: Thursday, July 10, 2014 from 8AM to 10AM
701 Brazos Street
Suite 1601 (16th Floor)
How Much: FREEWe are thrilled to announce a new sponsor: MaxPoint
We Need YOU! We're looking for more presenters and sponsors!
- MaxPoint - MaxPoint drives sales and boosts awareness for brands, retailers, and agencies by combining hyperlocal advertising precision with local, regional, and national advertising reach. Learn more at http://www.maxpoint.com/us
We've got lots of spots open to presenters. If you or someone you know wants to demo cool technology at a future Austin TechBreakfast, just just fill out the quick and easy form at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present
and we'll get you on the list if it makes sense! ALL Technology is good: software, hardware, robots, nanotech, biotech, clean energy, if it's technological and demoable (or photos / videos), then it's good. Also, all size companies / projects are welcome! Large company? Hobbyist? Startup? University research project? Government agency? It's all good. If it's techie and demoable, we're all yours. Not from Austin? Doesn't matter to us - if you want to demo @ Austin TechBreakfast, the door is open!
Want to present? Just fill out the quick and easy form at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present
and we'll book you for our next open spot if it makes sense!
And we want to keep this event going and growing. We need your help! Interested in supporting Austin TechBreakfast? We're the fastest growing Tech meetup in Austin and in addition to visibility in the newsletter and on the Meetup site, you get an opportunity to do a 1 minute shout out to attendees. We're also exclusive by category, so each sponsor gets an exclusive for their particular industry or category. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you're interested!Check out our Sponsors' Offers
Help us spread the word!
- 9Gauge - 9Gauge Partners is a consulting firm who partners with entrepreneurs and C-level management to help them with finance and accounting, business planning, process development and optimization, and operational execution. Learn more at http://www.9gauge.com.
- AT&T Labs - AT&T Labs is committed to developing state-of-the-art communications technologies that enable seamless, easy-to-use, high quality and affordable communications - any time, anywhere. Learn more at https://www.corp.att.com/attlabs
- CBRE, Inc - CBRE is the world’s largest real estate services provider, with a preeminent leadership position in virtually all key business centers globally. Connect with CBRE in Austin: www.cbre.com/austin | @cbrecentraltx.
- DLA Piper: Counseling hundreds of startups - DLA Piper's lawyers counsel hundreds of startups and growth stage technology businesses. From initial formation to partnering to venture capital/private equity financings, sale or IPO, we bring an entrepreneurial approach and strong business insight to help grow your business. Learn more at http://www.dlapiper.com
- Luna Data Solutions - Luna Data Solutions is an award-winning IT recruiting firm specializing in matching the best talent with the right companies. Learn more at http://www.lunadatasolutions.com
- MaxPoint - MaxPoint drives sales and boosts awareness for brands, retailers, and agencies by combining hyperlocal advertising precision with local, regional, and national advertising reach. Learn more at http://www.maxpoint.com/us.
- Silicon Valley Bank - Banking the world's most innovative companies and exclusive wineries, SVB's diverse financial services, knowledge, global network, and world class service increase our clients' probability of success. With $23 billion in assets and more than 1,600 employees, we provide commercial, international and private banking through 34 locations worldwide. Check them out at http://svb.com
Do you think Austin TechBreakfast is a lot of fun and valuable? We think so too! We want to make this a large and vibrant part of the Austin Tech scene, so help us spread the word. Spread the word in your network and ask them to join the Austin TechBreakfast
. And tweet about us with the #austintb hashtag.
Upcoming TechCombustion events:
- Follow us on Twitter Check out our new twitter handle! - Follow all the comments and threads from our TechBreakfast events, what folks are saying, and just general good stuff in the tech scenes where TechBreakfast is at. @Follow us @techbreakfast.
- Like Our Facebook Page - Like our Facebook Page and get updates on when videos are posted, special offers, and announcements about events in your social graph at https://www.facebook.com/TechBreakfast.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn - Yup, we're on LinkedIn too, both as a Company and a TechBreakfast Group. Check out our company page at http://www.linkedin.com/company/techbreakfast and our LinkedIn Group at www.linkedin.com/groups/TechBreakfast-4986565.
- Subscribe to us on YouTube! - Do you want to see the events recorded and streamed? All we need to qualify for YouTube Live is to get 1,000 Subscribers! Help us out by simply subscribing to our channel at http://www.youtube.com/tekbreakfast.
- Check out our Website - See all TechBreakfasts worldwide, as well as upcoming BizWorkshops, Insights, and other opportunities for our tech ecosystem at http://www.techbreakfast.co.
- Subscribe to our Newsletters - Get updates from TechBreakfast presenters, Offers from sponsors and tech ecosystem participants, and unique insight into what's happening in this and other Tech Ecosystem regions. Subscribe to just the regions where you want the news. More at http://www.techcombustion.com.
- Tue. Jul. 8, 2014: Boston TechBreakfast - Featuring Inwiter, Senseware, Codeship, Howler, and MarketMuse. FREE @ Microsoft NERD - Cambridge, MA. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1hXSakp
- Wed. Jul. 9, 2014: Columbia TechBreakfast - Featuring Haydle, Kojami, Compared Care, and Light Point Security. FREE @ Loyola Columbia, Columbia, MD. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1iOGfWX
- Thu. Jul. 10, 2014: Austin TechBreakfast - Featuring EasyPaint, Emmoco, Instacart, OP3Nvoice, and Jetco Research. FREE @ Capital Factory, Austin, TX. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1jCCGCO
- Tue. Jul. 15, 2014: NYC TechBreakfast - Featuring Authentik Time, LaundryPuppy, SkillBridge, TELLLER, and Jetco Research. FREE @ AOL NYC / Huffington Post - 6th Floor, New York, NY. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1iOOUsa
- Wed. Jul. 16, 2014: DC TechBreakfast - Featuring Acceleforce, CollegeNode, Ostrato, EcoCloud360, and Jetco Research. FREE @ Microsoft: Friendship Heights, Chevy Chase, MD. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1iOIb1z
- Thu. Jul. 17, 2014: Triangle TechBreakfast - Featuring Inwiter, RedBerrRy, Montie Gear Y-Shot Slingshot, Stealz, Inc., and LIKECHARITY CONNECT. FREE @ HQ Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1nAGGnC
- Thu. Jul. 24, 2014: Philadelphia TechBreakfast - Featuring Yapper, LoveThatFit, PHL Collective, Drexel University, and EcoCloud360. FREE @ LeBow College of Business at Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1i439nX
- Wed. Jul. 30, 2014: Baltimore TechBreakfast - Featuring Activity Rocket, Pixilated Photo Booth, Acceleforce, TribeSay, and EchoSure. FREE @ DLA Piper - Baltimore, MD. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1hXCkGj
- Fri. Aug. 1, 2014: Annapolis TechBreakfast - Featuring @Pay, EventKloud, Pixilated Photo Booth, Acceleforce, and Senseware. FREE @ Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Annapolis, MD. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/R4Ec6f
- Wed. Aug. 6, 2014: NoVA TechBreakfast - Featuring SMSElect.net, Basepair, Kojami, Wealthminder, and Canvas. FREE @ AOL HQ - Dulles, VA. RSVP @ http://bit.ly/1iORFtw
- Thu. Sep. 4, 2014: Silicon Valley TechOuting - Our last outing to Silicon Valley was a huge success! We had 5 companies join us for a day filled with TechBreakfast, interactions with investors, lunch with local Digerati, tours of tech campuses, and an evening reception. We're going to do this again on September 4, 2014 and would love for you to join us. We only have ONE spot left! If you want to join us, drop me an email at email@example.com and we'll get you set up!
Thank you all for coming to TechBreakfast and let us know what we can do to make it even better!
Ron and the TechBreakfast Crew