addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Wellspring - Wellness Meet up Group Message Board › Dr. Daniel Siegel

Dr. Daniel Siegel

Amanda Gibson, D.
user 24124892
Bastrop, TX
Post #: 2
Many of you asked me about the book I quoted from during the meetup the other day.

The author is Dr. Daniel Siegel, and he is the leading researcher on the science of the mind. He's written many books, and the one I referred to and audiobook called "The Neurobiology of "We".

http://www.amazon.com...­

-Amanda Gibson, DC
Michelle W.
MichelleWald
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Thanks Amanda, and if people are interested in a Mindfulness practice, there is a class on this lead by Francie at AOMA.