align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin Area Paddlers Message Board General Discussion › Calling all Sprint/Fitness Flatwater Kayakers

Calling all Sprint/Fitness Flatwater Kayakers

A former member
Post #: 1
Where do you guys meet up? A few years ago I believe a group of ya would get together and meet up on Town Lake on Tues and Thursdays at 5:00pm for some training. What was the name of the group and do you still meet up at the same time? I have a Carbon Fiber Nelo Vanquish XXL and an arum XXL looking to train with some fellow high speed paddlers... Anyways let me know if you can... Thanks!

Brandon