Come join us as we ride around and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. I figured it would be fun to focus this time on the new changes that are happening around our city.
Some of the places we may go to include (but aren't limited to):
• The Picnic Food Park (New setup on Barton Springs)
• Container Bar and/or Half Step (New bars on Rainey)
• New graffiti murals at Castle Hill
• Toy Joy (New owners)
• Cheer Up Charlies(New location)
If anyone has any other ideas of things they want to check, just let me know and I will try to make it happen.
For those interested in going you will need to bring:
• Ulock (or similar type of heavy-duty lock)
• Helmet (optional)
• Sunglasses and Sunscreen (optional)
We will be meeting at the The Picnic Food Park for a late lunch, but do not park your vehicle there as you WILL get towed away. Either park at the nearby Barton Springs ($10 cash), Zilker, or another area if you need to drive in. We will be eating lunch till about 2:00 PM then take off for a day of riding. I expect to be back between 6 - 7.
By attending this event you agree to our attendance policy located HERE .