addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › geeks that drink pub quizzes

geeks that drink pub quizzes

A former member
Post #: 7
as geeks and nerds we are obligated to uphold certain standards of intellectual prowess and social akwardness. this is exemplified in pub quiz better than i know how to illustrate with words.

who would like to defend our street cred, NAY, our HONOR as a group within these competitions??? i will go, but i fear i cant commit as a team captain. who among you is willing to lead us into battle? (or at least go to the bar every week)
Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 78
I have often done the Saturday night GWD contests at Opal Divine's Marina. They are great fun. Anybody else interested?

Johann
A former member
Post #: 9
what is GWD??

saturday is hard for regularity (ha! poop joke), but im flexible. perhaps since they are on opposites sides of town we can try to incorporate them both into the calendar.
Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 81
GWD = Geeks Who Drink. Just too lazy to type the whole thing. Sorry.
A former member
Post #: 11
Since we won the first one (thanks geek-a-licious!!) i will keep posting them as they come up. crossmembers feel free to host (just show up, be nice and introduce yourself and others to everyone.)

REMEMBER!!!! only 6 to a team!!! if your team has more than six you risk being disqualified!!

JJ, our quiz master, is a great guy and a member of our meetup family so please support him in his quest to rule the trivia scene up north!!