addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Now over 300 Geeks and Gamers!

Now over 300 Geeks and Gamers!

Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Howdy my fellow geeks and gamers!

Our community continues to grow - just this week we passed the 300 member mark. And with that milestone comes more good news. We have four new event organizers, primarily to add more electronic gaming events to our schedule. Please welcome Jacob, Logan Crouch, Dragon Raider, and Andrea Wimberly to our organizer team. In addition, Eric Dow, the owner of Wonko's Toys and Games, has also volunteered to be an event organizer - he already hosts numerous board, card, and miniatures games at Wonko's throughout the week.

Our calendar is getting jam-packed with tons of events over the next few weeks:

- Jacob is hosting one of our first LAN parties this Saturday with Team Tactics: Torchlight II.

- I will be holding another of our "Share Your Favorite Geeky Movie" nights also on Saturday.

- Our March Social will be at Pinballz Arcade on Wednesday, March 6

- The SXSW Gaming Expo is Saturday, March 9

- And finally, join us for a journey to the Sherwood Forest Faire on Sunday, March 10!

I am looking forward to seeing our old members and meeting our new ones at one of these events soon. Have a geeky week!

So say we all,

Live Long and Prosper,

May the Force be with you,

Excelsior!

Johann