addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › More favorite geeky movie nights!

More favorite geeky movie nights!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi guys! For everyone who attended Johann's recent movie night it was great meeting you and I can't wait to see you again! Personally, pretty much every movie someone brought looked interesting to me and I would like to see them. I wanted to throw out the idea of having more 'bring your favorite geeky movie' nights. If there is anyone who is interested in being an auxiliary host for bring your favorite geeky movie night, I think it would be fun to try and organize more and more often, so that everyone can get their movies shown more easily! If anyone thinks this sounds like a potential idea, pass the word around! Thanks

-Craig