addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Any South Austin Geeks 'n' Gamers?

Any South Austin Geeks 'n' Gamers?

A former member
Post #: 16
Hey all --
Been out with the group to a few events, and it seems like we're pretty spread out. Naturally, I prefer arranging things close to my area: roughly from downtown to Slaughter on the south side. Do we have any other members living South of the river?

If so, great, I know who to coordinate with when planning new events, but if most of our geeks are further north, I'll try to arrange events closer to neutral ground. :)

Let me know where your base of operations is! Thanks.
--Jake
Jason K.
JasonKelley
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
Jacob I actually live in South Austin, and would love to do more things south, be it gaming or hangouts, discussions etc. I think i was scheduled to go to a torchlight 2 lan party with you once before but unfortunately couldnt attend last minute but that was a while ago. Id love to get more involved in the group again, so i dont know if your still looking to get things going just let me know.