addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Geek out with food and beer?

Geek out with food and beer?

A former member
Post #: 32
My friend and I like to get together about once a week and have general geeky discussions (mostly focusing on video games) in the Hyde Park area and I'm wondering if there is any interest in others joining us before I make a suggested meetup? In the past we have gone to Flying Saucer and Draught House but recently discovered that The Parlor (pizza place on 43 & Guadalupe) is much more conducive to conversation and not nearly as crowded. Let me know if any of you are interested!
Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 91
Hi Josiah!

How big is the Parlor? Would it make a good locale for one of our monthly AG&G Socials?

Jeff
A former member
Post #: 33
Not really big enough for a large turnout. It's just a dark little neighborhood pizza and beer place with a couple pinball machines. Nice for a group of maybe 10 or so.