addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › A Night of Fiasco and Dread. June 15th

A Night of Fiasco and Dread. June 15th

Dragon R.
user 4162671
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 247
My birthday is the 17th since I work that day I am celebrating on the 15th with a game of Fiasco and a game of Dredd. We only have a few spots open for anyone interested in trying these games out. We will game starting at 530 and around 290 west (north).