addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Welcome our 500th Geek!

Welcome our 500th Geek!

Johann
JohannTX
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 99
Greetings my fellow Austin Geeks and Gamers!

This week marked a big milestone for our meetup group. We added our 500th member, Kelly, who also came out for our “Geeks Who Drink” pub quiz on Wednesday night. Our group is growing by leaps and bounds, and becoming an amazingly active meetup community. Our July calendar is filled with a great variety of fun events:
• Nerd Nite Austin on the 10th
• Small World board game on the 14th
• Geeks Who Drink pub trivia on the 17th
• Superhero Saturday: “The Flash” and “Birds of Prey” on the 20th
• Board Games for Game Geeks on the 24th
• “The Wolverine” movie night on the 26th
• And finally, our Summer Social at Mozart’s on the 31st

With all this growth, I am always glad to have anybody volunteer to help organize and host new events. I am particularly eager to see somebody step forward to organize any group electronic/LAN gaming events. Please let me know if you would like to help out.

I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meetup.

Live long and prosper,
May the Force be with you,
Shiny,
So say we all,
Excelsior!

Johann
aka
Jeff Johannigman
People Type Consulting
www.peopletype.com - jeff@peopletype.com
www.linkedin.com/in/johannigman
(512) 990-2340