Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Deadlands: Reloaded anyone?

Deadlands: Reloaded anyone?

Michael J.
user 41485082
Austin, TX
Post #: 12
I'm trying to put together a group to play tabletop RPGs every week or every other week. Specifically I want to run Deadlands: Reloaded. For those unfamiliar it is a wild west/horror/steampunk game set in an alternate history version of the American West where the Civil War dragged on for almost 20 years. Magic, the undead and fantastical steam technology are commonplace. The game uses the Savage Worlds system which a easy-to-learn, rules-light system that manages to have quite a bit of flavor and depth. As a GM/Storyteller I like to do about 50/50 combat and roleplaying.

I would like to meet weekly or bi-monthly most likely on Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursday evenings or Sunday afternoons, but other times might work depending on people's schedules. I can probably host or if the group is large enough we could meet a Dragon's Lair. If you have an interest leave a comment here or shoot me an email at mikejames386@gmail.com

Full-disclosure: I do not like powergaming or rules-lawyering. So if you are the kind of gamer that is more concerned with min/maxing and loot than a good story or having a good time I might not be the GM for you.