addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Niantic Ingress by Google

Niantic Ingress by Google

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to this board but I'm looking forward to join in on some of these meets. I love board games and video gaming as well. I was at Dragon's Lair yesterday and it made me miss how much I loved sitting down and playing a board game with people.

I'm currently playing Niantic's Ingress sponsored by Google. It's a free beta Android game made by the creators of Google Maps and Field trip. It's an augmented reality game based off of GPS mixing in Capture the Flag and Geocaching with portals being attached to artistic, local or historic locations all across Austin and the world. I'm currently playing on the Enlightened (green) team and we're outnumbered nearly 1.5 to 1 but we are trying to keep Austin Green. The game has really helped me lose weight being outside and walking around as well as meet a very diverse but wonderful mix of people all over the world.

If anyone else wants to play in please go to www.ingress.com for more information as well as an activation key and join the Enlightened/Green Team. You can also email me at longhornenlightened@gmail.com for more information and an instant invite.

Looking forward to seeing more of you!
David
Paul
user 107198142
Keller, TX
Post #: 1
You know, that seems pretty awesome. Consider my interest piqued.