addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Rowing Meetup Group Message Board › February Row Meetups?

February Row Meetups?

A former member
Post #: 1
I was just wondering if there were going to be any row meet ups for the month of February. I know the weather of late has not been too kind on us and most likely why any potentials have been canceled until further notice.

Thanks!
Jack G.
user 10029925
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Just scheduled one for this Sunday, Feb. 21. I hope you can make it.
Jack

I was just wondering if there were going to be any row meet ups for the month of February. I know the weather of late has not been too kind on us and most likely why any potentials have been canceled until further notice.

Thanks!