addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Rowing Meetup Group Message Board › Rowing Meetup Tomorrow, Sunday Feb. 21

Rowing Meetup Tomorrow, Sunday Feb. 21

Jack G.
user 10029925
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
The weather forecast looks good for tomorrow 2:00pm. Rain in the morning, but clearing in the afternoon.

So, see you tomorrow. Let me know if you are cancelling.

There is free parking nearby at the Mexican American Cultural Center, 600 River Street. River Street runs west from I-35 (it's called Holly Street east of I-35). Look up 600 River Street on Google Maps or Mapquest, etc. Go around to the far west end of the Center's parking lot, then walk west around a black iron fence, across a walking bridge, and you're at Austin Rowing Club.

Jack