addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rebecca P.
user 12129794
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 6
Hey everyone, I enjoy shooting pool For Fun!! I enjoy the game, not a pool shark by any means. Figured it'd be fun to get together Friday evening at Shooters in Cedar Park off 1431 at 8pm and releave some week work n school stress for a while. if you're interested come and join smile I'll give out my # to whom may reply to join us
Brian R.
user 8065356
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I love playing pool. I live in South Austin near Barton Springs, but I don't mind coming north or we choose a diff location. Either way. Great idea.
A former member
Post #: 1
I also enjoy pool. One of my favorite hobbies.
The great thing about it is that you can play with 2, 3, or 4 people. Singles, Cut Throat, or Doubles.

I am definetely interested and can make it.