align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
I am pretty much up for anything anywhere, i work 8am-5pm but after 5pm will be free to about 1-2am. meeting in the city would be ideal since i don't have a car so would cab or bus it down depending on times
A former member
Post #: 4
Flatstock is pretty cool if you're in to concert posters and such. It's at the convention center and it's free. I'll be going there if anyone wants to join.

FLATSTOCK
­
Hey Danny that FLATSTOCK sounds like a plan. I'm always trying to find obscure pieces to spruce up the house
A former member
Post #: 2
I wouldn't mind being a side kick. I have only been in Austin a few months so I really don't know the best places to go either. But we can make it an adventure. :)

Anyone need a Saturday night buddy???? I'm new and need to get out! Help!