addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › Roommate needed: Bedroom available in nice home

Roommate needed: Bedroom available in nice home

Teresa
user 10797263
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone,

I am renting out one of the bedrooms on the second floor of my new home (built August 2010). The second floor has two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, 1 full bath, and a living room with extra storage closet. The space comes furnished with couch, coffee table and work desk. We would share a kitchen, dining room and living room on the first floor. This is a beautiful home in a safe neighborhood connected directly to Lake Pflugerville! Hurry, because this offer won't last long.

FYI: There are currently two dogs and 1 cat in the home. Additional animals will be considered on a case by case basis.

Answers to frequently asked questions:
1. Rent is $450 per bedroom
2. Rent including all utilities (cable, wifi, land line, water, trash, electricity, gas, AC, etc.) is $550 per bedroom
3. Maximum occupancy is one person per bedroom.
4. Rent is non-negotiable
5. Security deposit is $450 per bedroom
6. There is a rental application where I ask you for your current landlord's information, employment history and background information
7. Minimum lease of 6 months.
8. The second floor bathroom and living room is a shared space with current tenant, mid 20s male
9. The owner, female - late 20s, will occupy the master bedroom on the first floor.
10. Available immediately

Many of you saw this house when I hosted the Halloween Party. Everyone commented on how nice it was. Let me know if you're interested ASAP!!!