addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › Every first Saturday of the month - 10am at Murchison Middle School track.

Every first Saturday of the month - 10am at Murchison Middle School track.

Amanda C.
user 11817767
Austin, TX
Post #: 38
Hey Everyone,

A great friend of mine is an amazing personal fitness trainer and I wanted to spread the word about her.

I didn't want to schedule this as a meetup yet only because there is one scheduled already on February 4th. However this will be every first Saturday of the month.

Her Words:

I want to share my love of fitness by hosting an outdoor group "fitness camp". Grab your towel and water bottle and meet us at the track for a fun and inspiring work-out to get you moving and motivated!

I believe fitness can be fun and should be fun! Modified moves shown for different fitness levels.
Complimentary class, $5-10 donation suggested.

Dress in layers and wear a supportive pair of tennis shoes.

More info - www.TrainwithJJ.com.

Hope to see you there!