addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › 6th Street Scavenger Hunt Update!!! (9/7/2012 - 8PM Buffalo Billiards)

6th Street Scavenger Hunt Update!!! (9/7/2012 - 8PM Buffalo Billiards)

A former member
The scavenger list is written
It is HUGE and it is crazy

You are NOT meant to finish.
You are meant to laugh, have fun, and challenge your inhibitions

There are four categories: Cool Drinks, Cool People, Cool Places and Things, and Cool Collections
Optimize your time, you will not have enough

You can get your list as early as 7pm, but cannot start till 8PM.

Points are cumulative, that is each item can get multiple points
collectibles are limited to 5 each

I recommend having someone on each team that drinks
I recommend having both sexes on each team
I recommend having someone with spare cash on the team
I HIGHLY recommend having a teammate without inhibitions
I recommend you charge you camera battery