addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › Blank Slate CD Release Party!

Blank Slate CD Release Party!

Amanda C.
user 11817767
Austin, TX

Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World. One of the reasons for this amazing title is because of all the awesome bands that are created here.

One of those bands is Blank Slate.

I've partnered with Blank Slate to bring you an event outside of happy hours. I love hosting events and bringing people together, I want to share with you something that is truly amazing about Austin and the reason it has so rightly earned the above title.

Live music by 2 amazing bands, and a private party to show our support of what helps keep Austin Awesome.

(18 and up!)

7:30pm - Doors Open

~8:00pm - Your Friendly Ghost­

~9:00pm - BLANK SLATE­

After the bands have completed their sets they will be joining us in the crowd to enjoy this amazing night with us.

I hope to see you there!