add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

AWESOME AUSTIN! I'm young, social, in Austin! 20's 30's fun. Message Board › Are you running in the Warrior Dash?

Are you running in the Warrior Dash?

user 8674735
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Any other Awesome Austinites doing the Warrior Dash next weekend? I just moved here and will be running it at the 3pm start time.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm running it at the 11:30 start time! And it is not going to be pretty...
A former member
Post #: 2
Try mud runners meetup. They meet up just to do mud runs. If you want to prepare for a mud run. MYLO Fitness preps you to do a mud run. They have walls to jump over, wires to low crawl under, logs to jump over. MYLO Fitness is having a free obstacle course run next Friday. You should check it out.