addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Wine Tasters Message Board › Veuve Cliquot Tasting- Thursday

Veuve Cliquot Tasting- Thursday

Theda S.
MissTheda
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hey Guys.

FYI

I just spoke to Cru and they have closed the reservation list for this event and could not accommodate the size of our party. I asked them to offer a second seating at 8:00pm or at Cru's downtown location just for our group. They seemed willing to do this for us. I should hear back either way from them tomorrow and I will let you know, so set your personal calendars to tentative until you hear back from me ok?

Also if you are currently on the wait list for this event, when Cru gives me the all clear on the second seating, you will be moved to the RSVP list so we can all enjoy some bubbly.

Theda