addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Wine Tasters Message Board › 9th Annual Big Reds & Bubbles

9th Annual Big Reds & Bubbles

Theda S.
MissTheda
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Its all most time for Big Reds & Bubbles. Make sure you have purchased your tickets ahead of time. When you click the link to buy use the Texas Food & Wine Foundation link to get the member pricing instead of the full price ticket.

Ill be coming home from my Napa trip that evening and I hope to make the event but just in case my flight is delayed I will ask two members of the group to step into the organizers shoes and look out for our group.

As much fun as I am having out here in Cali, I can not wait to get home to Austin. If you curious about how my trip has been, just visit my blog www.austinyankee.com

See you soon

Theda