Austin: Food, Wine, and Social Message Board › Update on Fabi and Rosi

Update on Fabi and Rosi

Michelle
user 67987692
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Thank you for the wonderful response to the Fabi and Rossi invitation. Between work and home today, I have been in contact with management via email to make the necessary preparations. There was a slight issue with the number of people in the main dining area versus the rented space. It was a little bit of a mix up, that I am grateful to their management team for working with me on. As such, I will be updating the meetup as follows:
We will actually have two meetups for this....8/17 and 9/21...both will be opening for 8 people to attend each. I will post the meetup on 6/19/13 and both meetups will open for RSVP's 6/22/13 @ 10am. I do apologize to everyone for this hiccup and hope to accommodate everyone as best that can be done. Please explore what would work best for you and RSVP for only one event, not both. All information regarding RSVP's and other information will be available to view on 6/19/13.
Thank You
Michelle