Aug 27, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Thought you'd been to some of the most exclusive bars in the world? Well they're nothing compared to Searcys | The Gherkin.
The bar based in the top of 30 St Mary's Axe (The Gherkin's official name) is simply a no access area unless you are either a member or have the right connections - which we will have*.
Set within the 360° glass dome at the pinnacle of The Gherkin, the iconic architecture is breathtaking in itself and that's before you even see the panoramic views. When you look up, you will see sky. And when you look out, you will see the most dramatic views of the London skyline imaginable.
• Entry is strictly subject to reservation (which I will organise).
• Pre register for one month membership of Socialite London to enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival between 6.30pm and 8pm.
• Option to reserve to dine at Searcys | The Gherkin Restaurant subject to availability.
• Minimum age 25.
• Admission subject to smart dress code. No jeans or sportswear.
• Security at The Gherkin is very strict. All guests must show name ID (Debit Card, Passport, Driving License) in their name as it appears on the guestlist. All bags will be subject to X-Ray and all persons subject to metal scan.
• No entry on this guestlist after 9pm.
• Bar menu and further drinks available to purchase.