• Putting attention on direct, immediate experience and sensation
• Being guided by curiosity and aliveness
• Respecting ourselves and each other
• Expressing from vulnerable transparency
• Understanding our impact on others
• Seeing the innocence and good intentions in people, including ourselves
• Being with one another in playful and creative ways
We are a community excited about exploring presence, truth and compassion in relationship. We are stepping into our aliveness, developing rich and open-hearted experiences with ourselves and those around us.
We have grown to encompass different types of events:
- Games Nights: Come for some fun and potentially surprising insights. We interact with each other through various relational games for everyone to get a taste of what we are about. These games do not include board games, they may include gazing into someone's eyes, speaking your truth in the moment, or revealing through your body how you are feeling right now.
- Circling: This is a practice of non-judgmentally being with each other in a group conversation. We are looking at self and other in contact with the present moment from a place of curiosity. This tends to be more intimate and vulnerable, happens in smaller circles, and can include strong emotions. People often feel deeply seen and relational blind spots can be revealed through the process. We recommend attending a few of our Games Nights before circling. Please read through our event description before signing up, as this is not for everyone.
- Community events: Such as camping, potluck socials, informal gatherings - we hang out with the idea to include a similar level of authenticity in our interactions as we have practiced in our more structured events.