add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Authors, Bloggers, Coaches, Podcasters, Webcasters Message Board › Publishing your blog on Kindle

Publishing your blog on Kindle

A former member
Post #: 1
This blog post on publishing your blog on Kindle just crossed my desk and since it hits at least two points in the name of this group I thought I'd share it.

I'm going to be taking a run at this with at least one of my own blogs within the next few days. I'll let you know how it goes.
M. Diane R.
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 81
I'm interested, but it appears this opportunity is still only open to those in the UK or US. Has there been a change?
A former member
Post #: 3
That's right. Sadly. That's what I discovered. Will update if things in that regard change.