Consciousness Shifting NOLA Message Board › New Meetup: Burt discusses Parallel Universes

New Meetup: Burt discusses Parallel Universes

MaryLou
user 4425650
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for Consciousness Shifting NOLA!

What: Burt discusses Parallel Universes
When: Sunday, June 26, 2011 3:00 PM

Where: Mary Lou's
723 Amelia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
891-1500

The concept of a "Parallel Universe" is a growing area of quantumn physics discussion. The idea is also a mainstay of science fiction, most notably in the TV series "Fringe".

The idea of Quantum Jumping is there are multiple universes stacked on top of each other with slightly different outcomes in each. By adjustinging your vibration you can jump to the universe that you desire. You have the choice of what you want in your reality.

The material for this subject is drawn from; "Parallel Universes of Self" by Frederick Dodson, "Quantum Jumping" by Burt Goldman, and the 9th Dimensional Pleiadian Collective Lectures channelled by Wendy Kennedy.

Burt

______________________________________­__

As always the subject may or maynot be something that interests you. Come anyway. We tried to have this discussion before and the member that requested could not attend. This is not a topic that I know much about. We all have concepts that we are obsessed with and topics that are just "not our thing". So on the journey have an open mind and just listen. Keep what you need and leave the rest behind.

This group is a network and a discussion opportunity. The person hosting the topic (Burt) is allowed a brief introduction of the concepts limited to about 15 minutes and then we all discuss it. I will moderate. I like to keep the energy of the group flowing and try to avoid allowing any one person to talk too long. The gathering will be in my home this time and Michele's Avatar group is our sponsor.

Everyone is encouraged to participate. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. We all share . We all learn. I cannot promise that any topic will be fully explored it all depends on the group dynamics. The discussion goes where the energy flows.

~ Mary Lou

Check it out!