September 14, 2013 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Dear Friends, Saturday's free badminton/volleyball event is on for sure. No Changes. See you on Saturday at 2PM in front of Starbucks. Thanks, James[masked]
let's play FREE badminton and volleyball again together.
We will meet in front of this restaurant at 2pm and then
walk over to the outdoor park to play sports together.
As always, we'll bring the set of 20 badminton / speedminton rackets and 4 volleyballs to this fun networking event.
You don't have to to bring your own badminton equiptment,
it will be provided for free.
But do bring your badminton gear if you have them,
because it looks like a lot of people are going to this event.
The tall trees covering the sun will make this a lot more fun.
See you soon, let's play ball and have some fun :)
* Friends from other groups will be joining us at this event.
- Please see the UPDATED DIRECTIONS FOUND ABOVE.
- Let's play sports from 2pm to 5pm and then go eat dinner together nearby.
- For your enjoyment, foldable chairs and good-music will be played during this event. There's also a bathroom nearby.
- 2 volleyball/badminton nets will be available.
- Weather Forecast, next 10 days:
Dinner & Presention: Stocks, Mutual Funds & 401K Learn how to grow your money