We are planning to rent a bus to do a private tour of Saratoga Race track, then stay overnite to hike either at Lake George or the Poconos (looking at the best 6 bedroom cabin)
Fee will include car rental: room stay and hiking trails after (food not included), you will have to bring your own food to the race track, or we can buy along the way.
America's Best Racing - Day At The Races
We're thrilled that you'll be joining us for a day at Saratoga Race Course this summer. America's Best Racing is committed to providing you with a VIP experience at the races that you simply wouldn't find anywhere else. Additionally, we do not work on any commission or make any profit from hosting events at the track - we simply do it because we love horse racing and want you to enjoy our sport too!
What You Get
• Complimentary general admission to Saratoga Race Course
• Guests will receive free racing programs and VIP Access to the paddock where they can get up close to the horses and jockeys
• You will be stationed at the America's Best Racing tent, which will feature complimentary refreshments, snacks and other features like "cornhole" games.
• We will also provide you with assistance in understanding how to read a racing program and learning how to make a bet, if you decide that you want to bet.
What We Ask
• We simply want you to have a good time.
• Take photos/shoot video and share on you social media forums, like Facebook and Twitter. Our Twitter handles are @ABRLive & @ABRVTour #AmericasBestRacing
• Let people know how much fun you had at the racetrack and encourage them to try it.