addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20's & 30's Awesome Boston -- Happy Hours, Hikes, Good Stuff Message Board › Backpacking/Mountaineering trips?

Backpacking/Mountaineering trips?

Josh N.
user 61879292
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I used to lead quite a few backpacking/mountaineering/rock and ice climbing trips, and I'm looking to start that back up again. Let me know if any of you guys would be up for doing some weekend trips in the next few months.