addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20's & 30's Awesome Boston -- Happy Hours, Hikes, Good Stuff Message Board › Tips from locals please!

Tips from locals please!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all!
Iam a girl from the Netherlands traveling to the US this saturday to visit a friend in Boston (1 week) and than roadtripping to NY for a couple of days. As my friend is working during the day I'l be discovering Boston on my own during the day. I want to visit the arts museum and go for some serious vintage shopping, and (if possible) visit the harvard library. Got any tips for me? Also, I'd love to meet up with new people so if there are any meetups next week, would it be okay if I join? I am a graphic designer with a science (biology) background, who loves art, movies, eating good food, drinking, talking about science & philosophy, dancing and learning about other cultures.
Thx a bunch in advance for your tips amd advice!
Marjolein