addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20's & 30's Awesome Boston -- Happy Hours, Hikes, Good Stuff Message Board › Fundraiser Friday Night! Only $10, includes free drink and food!

Fundraiser Friday Night! Only $10, includes free drink and food!

Salem, MA
Post #: 10
I am running the 2014 Chicago Marathon and am hosting a fundraiser this Friday evening at Sissy K's. I am raising money for Team CureSearch, which helps fund cancer research for children. I am running in honor of baby Mason Silva, who was a resident of Salem and recently passed away from leukemia at the age of ONE YEAR. Please come out and support this great cause!!!!