February 7, 2011 · 5:30 PM
Power Networking for Business:
Secrets to Building a Lucrative, Lifelong Network
**Admission Includes One Complimentary Beer, Wine, Well Drink or Soft Drink
Becoming an extraordinary networker and having a rock solid network will enrich your personal and business life in more ways than you can imagine. Resources, referrals and opportunities flow effortlessly when you network effectively and passionately. But just how do you do this?
Join me, Kate Gaffin, Founder of Connecting To Greatness as I share specific techniques and strategies for you to create, cultivate and maintain a rewarding lifelong network. I have been featured on Fox Business and I have worked with prestigious organizations such as The British Consulate.
A Sampling of What I Will Cover:
- Is networking really just about handing out as many business cards as possible?
- How do you turn the owners of those business cards into invaluable connections…the kind that makes them want to do whatever they can to help you?
- What are some basic mistakes many networkers make over and over again?
- Many networkers leave untold amounts of business on the table and never even realize it. Learn how to never let this happen.
- How do you maintain a network for life?
- The importance of being memorable
- Asking questions that break the ice
- Choosing the right event to attend
- The fortune is in the follow up. Master this one concept and you will soar above your competition.
- Starting your own networking group – The Three Most Important Things You Need to Do
5:30 to 6:00: Registration, Informal Networking
6:15 to 7:15: 'Power Networking for Your Business' Presentation
7:15 to 7:30: Q&A
7:30 to 8:00: More Informal Networking