***NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE FROM OUR USUAL SPOT***
Sears Holding Corporation has generously volunteered to host us in March. (Thanks to Joseph Wanka!) They are going to share some of their work and practices. Tentative subject matter includes tackling responsive design in an axure prototype.
A FEW NOTES FROM JOSEPH:
* start at 6:00, please plan to arrive NO LATER THAN 6:45 as elevator access from the lobby is shut down by 7
* on Tuesday evening, if you get locked out of the elevators, please call Sears' front desk #[masked]
* when entering 1N, proceed through the lobby passing the building security desk on the left and the first bank of elevators on the left and continue to the elevators at the end of the hall. Take any of the elevators up to the 13th floor, make a left out of the elevator and someone will be there to buzz you in.
* pizza and soda will be provided
* you will need to sign out at the lobby desk when you leave