August 29, 2013 · 12:00 PM
I am very excited to bring Kristen McLean to our BABS Lunchtime Hangout this month. Kristen was co-chair of O'Reilly's Author (R)evolution Day conference this Spring, and has lots of great insights on publishing and book marketing opportunities for indie authors.Hangout series this month. Kristen is CEO of Bookigee, which has created the first suite of truly impressive marketing support tools for authors and publishers, WriterCube. With WriterCube you can track sales by region of your print books, and measure the geographic reach of your own social media audience.
If You Want to Join the Video Chat:
1. Check out Kristen's articles written for Tools of Change (http://toc.oreilly.com/kmclean) and learn more about WriterCube (http://www.about.writercube.com/).
2. Be prepared with a question or two to ask Kristen.
3. Follow the directions below to join the Google Hangout.
If You Just Want to Watch Our Talk:
1. The live stream will be embedded right here on this page! So if you're free at noon on August 29, pull up this page in your browser and watch the video live.
2. Watch the video here anytime after the event, it will be on this page permanently!
How the Google+ Hangout series works: Once you RSVP for this BABS event, head over to Google+ and connect with me (Anne Hill) there. I will add you to the circle of BABS members who automatically get invited to the hangout. Up to 8 members can join us in the live video feed.