MINI-WORKSHOP: BLOG FOR A FOLLOWING
with Suzanna Stinnett
This workshop is for bloggers looking for a better system, and for authors who blog to support their published content. Whether you have a brand new blog or are reviving your plan after "blogger's block," building your author platform or publishing straight from your blogs, you need a system that your readers will love.
Blogging is publishing! As a matter of fact, we have blogging to thank for opening the doors to this new era of independent publishing of all sorts of content. In tonight's mini-workshop, we will:
- Examine our blog titles and post titles for important branding elements.
- Learn best practices for commenting on other blogs to build relationships.
- Explore the most common blogging platforms and tools for ease and comfort.
- Start an editorial calendar to trigger consistent blog posting.
- Get the secret sauce recipe used by long-term bloggers with large followings.
Everyone will leave with lots of problems solved, and a plan for what's next, so class size is limited.