BABS - Bay Area Bloggers Society Message Board › Files added to the BABS Meetup Group

Files added to the BABS Meetup Group

Anne H.
annehill
Bodega Bay, CA
Hi all,

In case you were at the last two North Bay BABS meetings and have been waiting for me to upload files, wait no more! Now available for easy download are:

1) The handout from December's meeting "Beginning and Intermediate Blogging Tools"

2) My slides from last night's "Optimize Your WordPress Blog" presentation

The slides may not be that helpful if you weren't at the meeting, because they don't include notes on what I said about each item circled in red. But then again, guessing what they mean could be a fun parlor game!

To access the files, go to our Meetup group, and in the navigation bar click on "More." In the drop-down menu you will see a link called "Files," and if you go there you will find all the handouts so far! Click on any title to download the file.

Thanks to Lee for bringing his laptop and projector last night, and to Jon Johns for providing the nifty whiteboard so we could project the slides easily!

See you next month,

Anne