BABS - Bay Area Bloggers Society Message Board › Guy Kawasaki from 10-11 tomorrow + free teleconference today at 4!

Guy Kawasaki from 10-11 tomorrow + free teleconference today at 4!

Anne Hill
annehill
Bodega Bay, CA
Hi, I just want to remind everyone that our Google+ Hangout with Guy Kawasaki is from 10-11 tomorrow. We rescheduled it a couple times to accommodate Guy's schedule, and because we were so flexible he offered to talk with us for an hour instead of just 30 minutes!

If you have never been in a Google+ Hangout and just want to watch, the video will be streaming on our BABS event page, and on my Google+ page. Suzanna will be monitoring the Twitter feed, so use the hashtag #blogsoc if you have questions for Guy.

If you would like to join us on the live video, please follow all the instructions on the event page, and be on Google+ a few minutes before 10!

Teleconference today at 4:00 - New Publishing Options for Authors

I went to the O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing conference in NYC earlier this month, and wrote about it here. There are some amazing new platforms and technologies for authors to take advantage of, and to share more of what I learned I am holding a 30 minute teleconference today, at 4 pm.

If you would like to join me and hear the latest on author-centric publishing, call 605-475-4700 and use access code 158453#. You'll be in on the call, and able to ask me questions after I finish my presentation.

Thanks for your active participation in BABS, Suzanna and I appreciate your enthusiasm and support for all our programs and events!

Best,

Anne Hill