BABS - Bay Area Bloggers Society Message Board › Create an Author Platform That's Built to Last - talk and workshop this Sat.

Create an Author Platform That's Built to Last - talk and workshop this Sat. 6/8 in San Rafael

Anne H.
annehill
Bodega Bay, CA
BABS members who want to learn more about author platforms and network locally with knowledgeable publishing professionals should come to the BAIPA (Bay Area Independent Publishers Association) meeting in San Rafael this Saturday, June 8 from 9-12.
I will be the featured speaker that morning from 11-12, and after lunch will lead a workshop from 1–4 on exactly how to gain visibility and grow your readership using some of the latest social media tools for authors.
Click here to find out more, or just come on down to 750 Lindaro St. in downtown San Rafael this Saturday morning. The meeting begins at 9 am with a valuable Q & A session, an opportunity to introduce yourself and what you do, and ample time to network with other attendees. My morning presentation will begin at 11 am.
Like BABS, BAIPA events are priced so just about anyone can afford them.
Cost for the General Meeting is $10 for guests, free to members. The afternoon workshop is $40 for guests, $25 for members. Join BAIPA on Saturday and take advantage of the low member pricing while helping support this valuable local group!
I look forward to seeing you there.
Thanks,
Anne Hill