BABS - Bay Area Bloggers Society Message Board › Tell us who you are!

Tell us who you are!

Suzanna S.
Suzannababs
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
BABS members here on MeetUp are welcome to post links to our blogs. You can do that here by adding to this discussion.

The easiest way to see Suzanna Stinnett online is to go to my Google profile:
http://google.com/pro...­

From there, you can click on any of my links to see my main blog, my audio, and everything else I'm up to.

Or, you can simply visit my main blog here: http://GreatAdaptatio...­

See you soon!
Suzanna

Marla
Annabelles_Momma
Fairfax, CA
Post #: 338
I'd love to get this discussion thread going, so we can start connecting & supporting each other online, too! Guess I'll jump in...

My name is Marla Beck and I'm a Life Coach for Writers. At TheRelaxedWriter.com, I teach writers to manage their time, balance their life and make more time to write what matters most. Blogging is one of the primary ways I market my coaching practice.

Currently I'm blogging on Typepad, but all that should be changing (yes!) in Fall 2010. Would love to hear your feedback and comments on the blog are always appreciated.

You can connect with me here:

web - www.coachmarla.com­
blog - www.therelaxedwriter.­com
Twitter - @MarlaBeck

---

Enough about me. How 'bout you? Where are you blogging? What do you blog about, and what are your blogging goals?

warmly,
Marla
Suzanna S.
Suzannababs
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Thank you for posting, Marla! I've also placed your post in a new forum which I created for us especially to talk about our services, and to ask questions when we need support.

These forums are not moderated - that means that I may not see your posts for a few days. So if you need to contact me, it's always best to use my email: suzannastinnett at gmail.com. Otherwise, please make use of these discussion threads to interact with the blogging community. It's a great feature of the MeetUp just waiting to be used.

Suzanna

p.s. When you post, sometimes you'll get a window that tells you that you've posted an email address which is vulnerable to spam. When this happens, just separate the email address as you can see I've done above. I wrote out the word "at" instead of using the symbol. This keeps the address from being automatically picked up by spam devices.