BABS - Bay Area Bloggers Society Message Board › Introductions and Services

Introductions and Services

Suzanna S.
Suzannababs
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Here's our introduction area in the BABS member forum. You can easily add your introduction by replying to this post.

You can also start a new discussion on some topic you want to engage, and it will be included within this forum. Just experiment. If your post ends up in the wrong place, I'll help you fix it.

Suzanna
Suzanna S.
Suzannababs
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
I'd love to get this discussion thread going, so we can start connecting & supporting each other online, too! Guess I'll jump in...

My name is Marla Beck and I'm a Life Coach for Writers. At TheRelaxedWriter.com, I teach writers to manage their time, balance their life and make more time to write what matters most. Blogging is one of the primary ways I market my coaching practice.

Currently I'm blogging on Typepad, but all that should be changing (yes!) in Fall 2010. Would love to hear your feedback and comments on the blog are always appreciated.

You can connect with me here:

web - www.coachmarla.com­
blog - www.therelaxedwriter.­com
Twitter - @MarlaBeck

---

Enough about me. How 'bout you? Where are you blogging? What do you blog about, and what are your blogging goals?

warmly,
Marla