Huge East Bay Area New Years Eve party at Oakland Marriott
Monday 12/31/12 8:30 pm to 1:00am
Welcome 2013 with a New Year's blast at the most luxurious hotel in Oakland, California!
It's a New Year's Eve party to look forward to, so mark your calendars and start your own countdown because this Oakland Marriott party will have something for everyone.
It's a multi-cultural affair with 3 live bands plus a live DJ! What more can you ask for?
* Two Free Drinks
* Free casino gaming for prizes* Party favors
* Salsa dance lesson by Juan Gil (optional)
* A Juan Gil salsa team dance performance
* Three huge dance floors
Want more? How about...
* Big Balloon Drop
* Optional VIP seating with private bar and tequila samples
* Hotel Package deals that can save you more than $100
* Low cost, discounting parking ($5)
The list goes on .(hey, it's a New Year's Blast! )
* Classical Jazz during dinner by a live band - Jazz Mazz
* Fast Times 80's top 40 music in a huge ballroom
* Danilo's Orquesta Universal Latin band in another ballroom
* Carlos Xiloj (www.Facebook.com/BestSalsaDJ) in third ballroom
* Exhibits, drawings, and prizes
* Exotic Italian Party Masks available for purchase
* Champagne toast
* Beautiful NYE decor and a Big Balloon drop
* Professional Photographer to capture your memories
* Multiple bars to handle the huge crowd!
* Special hospitality rooms with extra free drink samples for singles
For Advanced discount tickets call[masked] and ask for New Year's Eve Party at the Oakland Marriott hosted by Professionals Guild. Or you may buy tickets online at: . . .
New Year's Eve Tickets are now on sale for one of the biggest and best New Year's Eve parties in the East Bay. It's a classy New Years Eve party at the Oakland Marriott Hotel and Convention Center. You can expect a huge crowd of friendly upscale professionals because the party is hosted by Professionals Guild and is featured inside BART trains, system wide, and advertised widely in media everywhere.
Be sure to mention Professionals Guild when booking your room before December 28th. You will save more than $100!
Call[masked] for room/dinner/breakfast reservations.
NOTE: you can buy the hotel package deals directly from hotel, but you must buy party tickets separately in advance or at the door.
A limited number of advance discount tickets are available. You may reserve your space for this party by calling[masked]-3006. Be sure to ask for the New Year's Eve party at the Oakland Marriott!
General Admission Tickets in Advance are $65 ($85 at door)VIP tickets with reserved seating and a private bar are available for $75.
Screaming hotel deals! You can stay at the Marriott for a song! (well almost). BUT YOU MUST MENTION PROFESSIONALS GUILD to get the special price. Dinner and Breakfast may optionally be included with room reservations!
For room and dinner reservations: call[masked] Don't forget to mention Professionals Guild for the special rate.
Who: Upscale singles (couples welcome on this special occasion) -- Eligible Bachelors and Bachelorettes
"My wife loves Professionals Guild Events because 'singles know how to PARTEEE!.'