add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baja Arizona Hikers Message Board › Little help

Little help

Vail, AZ
Post #: 147
Hello, James here.
New to this club and yet to hike with you. I would like to participate, but I am on motorcycles only(no car or truck). I have to ride from Red Rock and wear my gear of course, which leaves me with a lot of gear at a trail head unsecured. Just wondering if in some instances a meet-up point with a member participating in the hikes home is available to park or garage my stuff and then carpool on to the the trail head. I have gone on a few hikes lately by myself and find it hard to enjoy wondering if all will be there when I get back. The gear is somewhat costly, let alone the theft of an unattended motorcycle(aside from Sabino or Catalina parking). Anyways, I can meet with you to eyeball me before any offer to carpool from a home to feel safe/secure about doing this. I will speak up at any hike event I would like to attend to see if this is available, no harm/no foul if no one is able to offer.

Vail, AZ
Post #: 165
Still absent, but watching the hikes. Really looking forward to fall season and being closer to town.