align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Baja Arizona Hikers Message Board › Nov 24: Prison Camp to Palisade Ranger Station via Sycamore/East Fork/Palisa

Nov 24: Prison Camp to Palisade Ranger Station via Sycamore/East Fork/Palisade Trails

Robert
rhunter
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 32
Is anyone interested in a "mostly uphill" experience? This hike was originally posted by a fellow Alt Hiker, but was unfortunately cancelled. I like the idea so much, that I'm going to do this one, anyway! I posted a GPX of the route in the group files area. In summary, it is about 11 miles of distance, and 4400 feet of accumulated elevation gain, with most of that coming in the last half of the hike. Will use car shuttle to return. Please email me if you are interested.
A former member
Post #: 1
This sounds like a good workout coming out of Thanksgiving and a week after El tour. I am interested in participating.