BAS Adventure Sports Weekend
Mountain Bike Intermediate and Advanced Ride
Magnolia and Cronan Ranch Trails
Hello and thank you for registering to ride Magnolia and Cronan Ranch this Saturday in celebration of the first ever Bayside Adventure Sport Weekend.
Few things before our ride:
1) Temps are expected to be in the upper 90's this weekend so be sure you dress accordingly, bring sunblock and hydrate well for the next few days. I recommend at least 80 ounces for the ride and if you're prone to cramping some electrolytes would be good to have with you as well.
2) Our meeting time at Pete's is 7:00 but if possible arrive early so we can be on our way to the trailhead by 7:00 to 7:15.
3) We have plenty of ride leaders so we should be able to arrange time on the trail to suit individual needs.
4) We will be very close to the South Fork of the American River so thinking we'll be doing a little swimming. Riding cloths work just find for swimming but you may want to bring a swim suit.
5) If you registered but can't join us please remove your RSVP so we won't be waiting for you at Pete's.
Thank you again and looking for spending a few hours on the trail with you all.
Details and registration at www.baysideadventuresports.com/dt_catalog/mountain-bike-2/