There is only one secret about learning and speaking fluently a second language and that is practising as much as you can, whenever you can and with whoever you can!
That's why we offer a regular language exchange every Monday night and social events during the rest of the week, to give you the chance to practise as much as you can in a natural and friendly environment!
Did you know that a language exchange is much more effective than the traditional language class??? Why? Because you practice more than you would in a class, talking with different native speakers of the language you're learning, thus listening to different accents, learning informal expressions and slang that native speakers use all the time.
All this in a relaxed and friendly environment where there is time and patience to understand and where you learn about different cultures and make new friends at the same time. And that's why our group is called 'Languages & Friends'!
So, why join our group?
- It's fun and you make new friends from different cultures.
- It's a different and effective language learning method as you are practising with native speakers and in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- You learn slang and colloquial expressions from people that you don't usually learn in a language class.
- You listen to different English accents so you practice both listening and speaking at the same time.
- Once you meet new friends, there you go! you have a new friend to practise with on a regular basis.