I had talked to those who were there, at last Sunday's meetup, about maybe planning a barbecue tomorrow afternoon. As you probably know, I never put it on the schedule. I'm writing because I was a bit late in getting everything set up for that. I'd like to know if you all still want to do the barbecue tomorrow, as planned, or if you'd rather wait till next week, so we can have a better schedule. I also have had something come up that will limit my availability to bbq tomorrow as well. So, let me know...would everyone still like to barbecue tomorrow, or would next weekend be ok?