addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bryan/College Station Atheist & Freethinkers Message Board › Special Thanks :-)

Special Thanks :-)

Shamar
Shamar
Group Organizer
College Station, TX
I wanted to sincerely thank all of the members of this group who were in attendance at yesterdays meetup at the coffee shop. I've always paid the fees for our meetup.com group page since this group started, I don't mind. I've never wanted to ask for money from members if it wasn't needed. Well, this month I'm extremely low on finances. I needed to pay the $45 for another 3 months use of meetup.com, and I just didn't have the money to pay it.

Well, at yesterday's meetup I asked the group for any possible donations from those who could afford it to help me to pay the $45 to keep the meetup.com page up, and within a few minutes everyone put what added up to $60 in my hand! (the extra $15 will go toward the next payment for the website)

Needless to say, I was extremely happy to see how many members were helpful enough, and liked the group enough to help in supporting it. I offer my most sincere thanks to you all. I look forward to seeing everyone again at our upcoming meetups.

Thank you all,

-Shamar Hawkins